Fronting North Carolina's Inner Banks, between the historic and charming towns of Oriental
and New Bern is Pamlico County......a coastal wonderland with miles and miles of waterfront.
Deepwater estuaries provide boaters with easy access to the Pamlico Sound, Intra Coastal
Waterway and the Atlantic!
Wide views, abundant and diverse marine life (shrimp, crab, flounder, porpoise......) make the
area extraordinary. Come for a visit!
- Baird Creek Point
- a distinctive waterfront planned community..
- estate lots on Coastal Carolina's Inner Banks.
- Pamlico County, North Carolina
- 1-3 acre waterfront lots with private
deep water docks.
- Water view lots with boat slips in the
- Home site elevations over 12 feet!
- Clubhouse, Pool, Kayak Club!
- Protected Water in Carolina's Inner Banks.
- Located between New Bern and Oriental.
- A boater's and fisherman's paradise with
quick access to the Pamlico Sound, ICW
and the Atlantic!
|For more information and to arrange a personal tour
(including a boat ride) contact us at 607-725-0044